Learn the Best Ideas and Strategies
from Today’s Top Business Books
in Only 15 Minutes
Read or Listen to our Summaries in Only 15 Minutes OR...
Watch our NEW Video Summaries in Less Than 5 Minutes
Our Business Book Summary Program offers...
- Summaries of TWO great business books every month.
- You can read, watch or listen to them on your PC, iPad, smartphone, Mac, Kindle, Nook and more.
- The summaries cover many topics including leadership, communication, strategy and management techniques.
- The Program comes in 3 levels - Silver, Gold and Platinum.
Save $91 … but only until November 19th
The Women in Ecommerce has made a special arrangement for you to receive a one year subscription to the Silver Program for only $39 (the retail price is $130).
This is our core program and offers summaries of 2 great business books each month.
Special Upgrade … save $226
Right now you can upgrade to our most popular program for only $79 (the retail price is $305).
If you are a leader or aspire to be one you need to take a close look at the Gold Program.
This program includes:
- The Business Essentials Library (50 summaries of "must read" business books)
- Two Video Book Summaries monthly
- Business Success in a Nutshell: The Best Ideas from 5 of the Best Business Books Ever Written
PLUS for a very limited time Women in Ecommerce members can upgrade to our Platinum Program at 70% off the retail price.
This is our best value program and offers everything in the Gold Program, plus the Business Masters Library and the Financial Essentials Library.
BONUS - Three Video Book Summaries
Video summaries give you a book’s key points and strategies in a fun format that increases memory retention by as much as 50%!
(Wharton Research Center)
Buy any one of our programs and get these three great video book summaries...
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
- Thinking, Fast and Slow
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful
What’s in the Silver Program?
Business Book Summaries
We find the best business books and summarize them so you can learn the key ideas of each book in about fifteen minutes! All books we select are either best-sellers or have received exceptional reviews.
The summaries are available in text and audio - and you can read or listen to them on any PC or mobile device.
Our three to five minute video summaries give you a fun way to get the big takeaways shared in the book. You’ll enjoy watching them, but more than that, the combination of visuals and spoken words will help make the concepts stick.
What’s the point in learning new skills and concepts if you don’t remember them? Did you know that 61% of what you read is lost after the first hour* and over 90% is lost after 24 hours … unless you revisit the information? We address this problem with "Memory Sticks" - a handy monthly reminder of what you learned the month before.
* Queen’s University
The Silver Program is delivered online. Every month you will receive an email with a link to your latest content. (Nothing will be shipped to you.)
"Kudos! I can’t tell you how much I VALUE your Program.
The time you save me in delivering quality synopsises of books really makes a difference! And the quality of the synopsis itself is incredible. This Program has saved me time as well as money! And I thank you for that! Keep up the good work."
- Sam Macdee
What’s in the Gold Program?
The Gold Program includes everything in the Silver Program plus:
- Business Essentials Library
- Business Success in a Nutshell
Business Essentials Library
The Business Essentials Library contains 100 summaries of "must read" business books.
You get summaries of books essential to advancing your career like the massive best-seller The Leadership Challenge by James M. Kouzes & Barry Z. Posner. This is one of the best leadership books ever written and a must read for every leader.
Some other books included in the library are ...
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
- The Hard Truth About Soft Skills: Workplace Lessons Smart People Wish They’d Learned Sooner
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard
- The Five Patterns of Extraordinary Careers: The Guide for Achieving Success and Satisfaction
- The One Thing You Need to Know: About Great Managing, Great Leading, and Sustained Individual Success
- Socialnomics: How Social Media Transforms the Way We Live and Do Business
- Made To Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
- The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great in Front of Any Audience
- The Long Tail: Why the Future of Business is Selling Less of More
Business Success in a Nutshell
Business Success in a Nutshell offers the best ideas and strategies from 5 of the best business books ever written.
It delivers detailed and insightful answers to questions such as:
- How can I dramatically increase my personal and professional effectiveness?
- How can I find, motivate and keep excellent employees?
- What strategies do companies like McDonald’s and Walmart use to dominate their markets?
- What do the world’s best managers do? Why are their business units so profitable and productive?
These are the books featured in Business Success in a Nutshell, each one a huge best-seller and written by a world-renowned expert.
"For the harried and hurried executive who keeps vowing, I’m going to read that highly recommended book next week - but never does - this audio comes to the rescue, with succinct, well organized summaries of five outstanding business books."
"Even though I had read four of the books summarized, I found listening very worthwhile. The narration is lively and interesting. I recommend Business Success...in a nutshell for every professional person seeking greater understanding of winning approaches and pursuing first-rate performance."
- Bill Lampton, Ph.D., author of The Complete Communicator: Change Your Communication, Change Your Life! (www.championshipcommunication.com)
You can read or listen to each summary since they are all available in PDF and MP3 audio format.
What’s in the Platinum Program?
The Platinum Program includes everything in the Gold Program plus:
- Business Masters 100 Summary Library
- Financial Essentials Library
- Video Library
This program offers our very best value and delivers over 200 summaries - plus 2 new summaries every month and more.
It’s the fastest and easiest way to grow your business knowledge!
Business Masters Library
This library includes 100 of the best business books from the last 10 years including:
- Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything
- Winning by Jack Welch with Suzy Welch
- Maximum Success: Changing the Twelve Behavior Patterns That Keep You From Getting Ahead
- BusinessThink: Rules for Getting It Right - Now and No Matter What!
- Leading Up: How to Lead Your Boss So You Both Win
- The Maverick and His Machine: Thomas Watson Sr. and the Making of IBM
- Adversity Quotient: Turning Obstacles into Opportunities
- The Ultimate Six Sigma: Beyond Quality Excellence to Total Business Excellence
Financial Essentials Library
The Financial Essentials Library contains 50 summaries of great investment books - ones that belong on the shelf of every investor.
What’s in the Library?
Summaries of modern investment classics like The Alchemy of Finance and Winning the Loser’s Game.
Summaries of books on market gurus including Lessons from the Greatest Stock Traders of All Time and The Essential Buffett: Timeless Principles for the New Economy.
Plus much more, including summaries of books on wealth such as Rich in America: Secrets to Creating and Preserving Wealth and investor psychology best-sellers like Markets, Mobs, and Junehem: A Modern Look at the Madness of Crowds.
The Business Masters Library and the Financial Essentials Library are only available in PDF format.
The Video Library
This library features video summaries of 50 of the best business books from the last few years. You also get text and audio summaries of each book.
Get the big ideas from great books like these in 5 minutes or less.
How Summaries Will Help You Succeed
Get Practical Ideas and Strategies You Can Use
A new idea, a different perspective, an alternate strategy; these are the things that will help you solve problems, boost your effectiveness and grow your company.
Learn More AND Remember More
A Carnegie-Mellon Study demonstrated that people remember more when they read a well-written book summary than when they read the entire book.
Gain a Business Edge
You’ll learn new skills and master old ones, you’ll stay up-to-date with the latest strategies, techniques and ideas in business so you can make a bigger contribution ... and what will that do for your company and your career?
Drastically Reduce Your Reading Time
You can read our concise summaries in just 15 minutes as opposed to the many hours it takes to read an entire book. Or you can listen to our audio versions - in your car, on the train, or at the gym. Or just take 5 minutes to watch our video summaries.
Overview of All 3 Programs - and Pricing
|Each Subscription Includes
|| Silver Program Details
|| Gold Program Details
| TWO Summaries / Month
Text and audio summaries you can read or listen to on any device (PC, Mac, Kindle, iPhone, Android, iPad...)
| Memory Sticks
1 page summaries of the key ideas from the book
| Video Book Summaries
3 - 5 minute videos that deliver the big takeaways from the book
|Business Success in a Nutshell
The Best Ideas from Five of the Best Business Books of All Time
|Business Essentials Library
100 summaries of "must read" business books
50 video, audio & text summaries of the latest best-sellers
|Business Masters Library
100 summaries of the best business books from the last 10 years
|Financial Essentials Library
50 summaries of great investment books - ones that belong on the shelf of every investor
|Price if Purchased Separately
If you prefer to order by mail please use our Mail Order Form.
This is a special limited time offer for Women in Ecommerce members. To avoid disappointment, please remember that this offer expires November 19th.
"I just wanted you folks to know how very much I value your (program) - yours is the one I read regardless of how busy my schedule is. The information you provide to me is: valid, concise, and empowering."
- Rebecca Booth
100% Risk Free Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied
with our service, you will get a full and prompt refund
anytime within 30 days of purchase.
Your subscription will renew in one year
($49 for Silver and $59 for Gold and Platinum).
You can opt out at any time by simply emailing us.